A day at the golf course
Top o' the morning to ye laddies, today I'm going tell the tale of the time I went golfing with uncle Scot!
It was a normal Scottish day, green as far as the eye could see, beams o' light shining down upon the land and rivers aplenty flowing throughout the horizon. Everything was going swell, 'till that little bugger of a leprechaun stole me nine iron! I think it might've had a personal vendetta against me, seeing as I found this wee little pot of gold the other day. We were both shocked, seeing as the leprechauns never come out during the day. While I'm on this topic, the whole myth of the leprechauns sitting with a pot o' gold at the end o' the rainbow is utter and complete nonsense. Firstly, the sun burns their skin, and they must therefore wear full body suits in order to be outside during the day. This becomes very uncomfortable, and even the thought of sitting outside an entire day is enough to make a leprechaun cower in fear. The second part o' this statement that should confuse the devil out o' anyone with half a brain, is why on Earth would they have their life savings out in the open like that? Not even that, but they're supposed to just give it away? Why, because you found 'em? All a bunch of smoke and mirrors, just a bunch of he said, she said, into the nth dimension.
Nevertheless, we never got a hold of the little bugger, however what we did find was his personal stash! It was right over there, by the seventh hole. We never got the chance to look in it, however it might've been in our best interests to not make enemies with the very essence of nature itself.
I swear that to this day, I can still hear him swinging at golf balls in the wee hours of the morning before the sun has come up, with my nine iron in one hand and a pot o' gold in the other.
(Disclaimer! The task told me to be creative, not realistic)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar