mandag 26. oktober 2015

Tasks and activities
- Discussion
1. No. Even though The British Isles are completely surrounded by water, due to the globalization of today's world, most Britons will never notice the difference. They have virtually everything they'd ever need, with both large cities and a lovely countryside. If they were going on vacation to the south, they would fly by plane, but this does not differ from how us on the mainland do it.

2. Judging by the places I've been in the UK, I think I would like it the best in Oxford. It's a huge city, but it feels like a small town. It has parks, malls, museums and much more. In contrast to Oxford, London feels extremely crowded and bleak.

Today I have learned that

- The tallest mountain in The British Isles is called Ben Nevis. It's 1343 meters tall and it lay in Scotland
- The British Isles is the 8th largest isle in the world with an area of nearly two hundred twenty square kilometers
- People from Britain are not called britishmen, but they are instead called Britons
- Cockney is an actual English accent
- There is a place in Wales called llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

3 kommentarer:

  1. Very good english, its easy to read and I understood everything without searching it up.

    SvarSlett