mandag 23. november 2015

Checkpoints "Slam" 23.11.2015

He hopes it could be "anything" because if his former girlfriend really was pregnant, his life as it was could very well had been over in a snap

Well, a lot of things aren't "quite right" about what Alicia is saying. The main things being that boys "always try to wriggle out of it" (manipulated quite), and the fact that it's her baby and her's alone, and he has no say as to what happens to it until it is born.

Sam feels excruciatingly anxious. He has no idea what is going to happen when he finally tells Alicia's parents what is going on, and he is petrified by the mere thought of it. I have not felt like this int he recent years, but one time when I was 6 years old, I managed to topple my computer screen onto the keyboard and it broke. It was no big deal, we had many spares, however I was so scared of the consequences, that I did not even realize why I was freaking out. I guess Sam's situation was a lot different, since he knew EXACTLY why he was feeling the way he was.

1. The story is being told by Sam
2. This is told from a first-person perspective. First person = "I", Third person = "Sam"
3. Sam and Alicia
4. She wants to keep it
5. Because they are both responsible, except for the times when they're not (she decides)
6. Alicia wants for Sam and her to talk to her parents as soon as possible, whilst Sam wants to postpone the conversation indefinitely
7. They are going to wait for twenty-four hours
8. Sam was most worried about telling his mother, because everyone in his family already had broken her heart. He did not wish to be the last nail in the coffin for a dying family
9. Sam wants to see if there is a little man trying to force himself out of his chest, since his heart is beating so ferociously that it cannot be natural

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar